Multiple layout blocks

From: Don Blaheta
Subject: Multiple layout blocks
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:58:28 -0600

So, having found raggedlast, I then wanted to apply it to only some of
the snippets in a document.  Unfortunately, I have my \layout block,
which is big and otherwise identical between all the snippets, in an
include file.  And if I add an additional \layout block, it just lays
the document out twice, once according to the rules in each block.

I realise that that may sometimes be what you want, but isn't the
preferred way of requesting such behaviour to actually have multiple
\score blocks?  If so, I think it'd be really nice to be able to have
multiple \layout blocks in a single \score that combined rather than
acted separately, for use in exactly this sort of situation.  (Not that
there aren't other ways around the problem, of course.)

--
-=-Don address@hidden<http://www.blahedo.org/>-=-
Why is abbreviation such a long word?