Re: bar-line-engraver and breakpoints

From: Don Blaheta
Subject: Re: bar-line-engraver and breakpoints
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 02:33:50 -0600

Quoth Joe Neeman:
> Is there a reason why breaks are on by default and the barline engraver
> forbids them whenever there is no bar line? It seems simpler for breaks
> to be off by default and to have Paper_column_engraver acknowledge bar
> lines by setting the current column to be breakable. The patch should
> show you what I mean.

Ooh, and if I'm reading this right, it'll make it easier to set up
gregorian and gregorian-like music to break only at the various
pseudo-bar lines, like \finalis or \divisioMaior.  Right?  Because that
would have made my last project waaay easier. :)

--
-=-Don address@hidden<http://www.blahedo.org/>-=-
For people who like peace and quiet:  a phoneless cord.