Re: Patch to get rid of a lot of unnecessary gsave/grestore pairs

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Patch to get rid of a lot of unnecessary gsave/grestore pairs
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 12:19:24 +0200

David Feuer wrote:
The attached patch stops LilyPond from compulsively gsave/grestoring
everything.  It changes some procedures so they don't need
gsave/grestore, and it adds gsave/grestore and translate to the ones
that do.  Do you think I should put the gsave/grestore back into
draw_polygon, or is it okay as is?

umm, good question. I'm not sure, it's starting to be your code more than mine :)

I've applied your patch.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com