Re: Stencils

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Stencils
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:02:14 +0200

David Feuer wrote:
I don't see it.  stencil-interpret.cc seems neither particularly
complex nor particularly efficient.  Speaking of which, all the Scheme
code heavily overuses lists.  Guile provides records and structures
(I'm not sure of the difference yet).  We should use them.

I guess you're right. Do you have a specific idea you'd like to work on?
FWIW, it would be cool if we could add a libgnomeprint backend to lily, so we could have direct PDF generation, without requiring Ghostscript.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com