Re: improved cue support

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: improved cue support
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 15:55:51 +0200

Werner LEMBERG schreef:

Any idea how this could be avoided?  My idea is to have a list which
tells lilypond the time spans and the associated cue voices.  As an
additional benefit, this would allow to have more than a single cue at
the same time.  Here my proposed syntax -- of course, I have no idea
whether it is possible to implement that.

it would be easier to make \cueDuring accept a list of interesting voices, and use existing functionality to filter the rests, eg.

  \cueDuring #'(uceVoice1 cueVoice2) {
    \set CueVoice.quotedEventTypes = #'(note-event)
    s1
  }

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation