Re: strange "make web" behaviour

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: strange "make web" behaviour
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 09:18:06 +0200

Joe Neeman schreef:
Just to make things a bit weirder, I have a working copy with
modifications that _should_ be completely irrelevant (the
spacing-stick-out patch). In this working copy, I get the second png
file no matter what.

Can anyone shed light on this?

This could be a nasty bug caused by GC interactions. When you do "make web" the file is compiled between 400 others, and memory management errors might trigger some problems. Which version of GUILE do you run?

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com