Re: Getting the height of a system.

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: Getting the height of a system.
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 08:48:22 +1000

On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 17:18 +0200, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Joe Neeman schreef:
> > On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 09:05 +1000, Joe Neeman wrote:
> >> Anyway, here's another try. Same ChangeLog as before
> >
> > After your last email, I've removed the changes to
> > Item::handle_prebroken_dependencies and changed axis-group-interface.cc.
> > I'm only attaching the part of axis-group-interface.cc with the most
> > recent changes.
> >

> > +      vector<Grob*> relevant_elts;
> > +      SCM is_relevant = ly_lily_module_constant ("pure-relevant");
>
> > +           if (piece && to_boolean (scm_apply_1 (is_relevant,
> > piece->self_scm (), SCM_EOL)))
> > +             relevant_elts.push_back (elts[i]);
>
> Looks good. small question: why is pure-relevant coming in from Scheme
> C++ seems more applicable? It's not a user serviceable part, is it?

Just because the Y-XX-conversions and pure-Y-XX lists are in scheme, and
I thought it was nicer not to make them public, but to provide public
accessing functions instead. I can move it to C++, though, if you'd
prefer.

Now that I go back to look at it, I see that the lists are actually
public. That's fixed now.