Re: Getting the height of a system.

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Getting the height of a system.
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 03:14:52 +0200

Joe Neeman schreef:
Looks good. small question: why is pure-relevant coming in from Scheme C++ seems more applicable? It's not a user serviceable part, is it?

Just because the Y-XX-conversions and pure-Y-XX lists are in scheme, and
I thought it was nicer not to make them public, but to provide public
accessing functions instead. I can move it to C++, though, if you'd
prefer.

Now that I go back to look at it, I see that the lists are actually
public. That's fixed now.

It's not that important, but all the jumping back and forth between C++ and scheme makes things a bit difficult to understand.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com