Re: Doc updates from NEWS

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Re: Doc updates from NEWS
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 22:46:01 +1000

On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 02:01:49PM +0200, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> Cameron Horsburgh wrote:
>
> >That will just leave a few things from 2.6. I gave up trying to figure out
> >the Grid Lines.
> The grid lines can't be that complicated.
Hmm. Maybe I'm just too simple? ;-) I can have another look, but I can't
promise too much.

> >The note about arrows on spanners might not take much--could someone take
> >a look?
> >

> We could basically include line-arrows.ly from Regression. In what
> section would
> it fit best?

I don't think we were so worried about adding arrows to specific spanners
(that's easy)--I was wondering what objects could have arrows attached using
this functionality. IIRC Graham thought the answer to this question might be
more appropriate in the Program Reference.

Cameron Horsburgh

/dev/random says:
Dinner not ready: (A)bort (R)etry (P)izza

http://web.netcall.com.au/horsburgh