doc and bug work

From: Graham Percival
Subject: doc and bug work
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 22:11:10 -0700

Hi all,

On Aug 30, I'm moving back to another city (university) and losing access to my freebsd box. That's currently where I do my doc work.

I believe that CVS currently has a memory leak. Once that's fixed, could you not make any changes that break "make web" until I leave? I have some untested doc changes which I'd like to commit to CVS, and there's about 50 emails which may contain doc changes, which I haven't read because I'm still waiting to commit my earlier changes.

After the 30th, I'll be back to my OSX 10.3.9 laptop for a few months until I get a new laptop (which will definitely be running linux!). I'm not certain how awkward it will be to get lilypond working in OSX again, nor am I certain how much free time I'll have. So I'd like to get as much doc work finished before the 30th as possible.

If the new bug system is in place before the 30th, I could start working on it, but this would be a good project for me to work on in Sept if I can't do doc stuff.