Re: something new from the bug front?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: something new from the bug front?
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 13:22:40 -0700

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
It seems that the bug collection effort has been stopped...  At least
on code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues I don't see any progress.

Technically, the bug collection effort hasn't started yet. The first four items are all testing things. Wait a few more days; at the moment I'm more concerned with grad student orientation, writing up my proposed research projects, meeting with supervisors, sorting out my new apartment, etc.