page breaking documentation

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: page breaking documentation
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 16:39:00 +1000

I figured the new page breaking stuff might be more useful if people had
some idea of how to use it. Writing documentation is not something I've
had much practice with, so please point out any problems

2006-09-05  Joe Neeman  <address@hidden>

        * lily/page-turn-engraver.cc (penalty): minPageTurnLength ->
        minimumPageTurnLength

        * scm/define-context-properties.scm (all-user-translation-properties):
        add minimumPageTurnLength and minimumRepeatLengthForPageTurn

        * Documentation/user/page.itely: update page breaking documentation