Re: bug tracker: issues to verify

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: bug tracker: issues to verify
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 10:15:24 +0200

Graham Percival schreef:
"Issues to Verify" lists all issues that are
- fixed: I should check them in the latest lily and mark verified
- duplicate: I should... what?  Ignore them and leave them in the list?
- invalid: I should... what?

If I ignore the duplicate/invalid bug reports, then eventually we'll have over a page of such issues. I suppose I could ignore the "issues to verify" search and manually search for "fixed", but there should be a better solution.

I think you should just mark them verified, to indicate that you agree with the resolution. Or you can put them back to accepted and argue that my resolution isn't ok.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com