bug tracker: issues to verify

From: Graham Percival
Subject: bug tracker: issues to verify
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 13:17:19 -0700

"Issues to Verify" lists all issues that are
- fixed: I should check them in the latest lily and mark verified
- duplicate: I should... what?  Ignore them and leave them in the list?
- invalid: I should... what?

If I ignore the duplicate/invalid bug reports, then eventually we'll have over a page of such issues. I suppose I could ignore the "issues to verify" search and manually search for "fixed", but there should be a better solution.