Re: copyright symbol?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: copyright symbol?
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 23:36:32 +0100

Before spending lots of time compiling your own version,
you should really make sure that the file is saved in UTF-8
and nothing else. For example, you can use the command "file":
>file myfile.ly
myfile.ly: UTF-8 Unicode text

By the way, the compilation error you got is probably due to
the Guile version. If I remember correctly, it works with
1.6.7 and 1.8.x but not with 1.6.8 (check the mailing list
archives).

  /Mats