Re: Git wiki, was Re: writing a 'development with gub' howto

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: Git wiki, was Re: writing a 'development with gub' howto
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 08:57:38 +0100

On 12/5/06, Johannes Schindelin <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, Erik Sandberg wrote:

> http://lilypondwiki.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Development_with_GUB

Great! I noticed that this site runs mediawiki. Any chance to get the
LilyPond extension installed?

Also, there is another Wiki,
http://www.wikihost.org/wikis/lilypond/programm/gebo.prg , and the Snippets
repository. Maybe there is a chance to unify them? (Obviously, I'd like
tuxfamily to be the unified one, because then the LilyPond extension,
which I spent quite some time to write, would be finally put to use.)

There's a note on the wikihost wiki, which says it's going to be moved to the tuxfamily one.

Erik