Re: NoteEdit?

From: Matevž Jekovec
Subject: Re: NoteEdit?
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 01:51:44 +0100

Canorus is still in alpha phase. Version 1.0 is planned for the end of
the next year and should implement all of the NoteEdit features. Many
exotic features are there though (like multiple viewports on the same
score, scripting language and plugins support, support for harmonic
function markings, Qt4, cross-platform and the best music font I've seen
so far - Lily's emmentaler :) ).

Until Canorus is stable, I'd prefer using NoteEdit for production work.
The latest Lily export filters committed in 2.8.1 should make convert-ly
work fine. Even direct printing should work.

Regards.
- Matevž
Canorus Development team
http://canorus.berlios.de