Re: NoteEdit?

From: Daniel Johnson
Subject: Re: NoteEdit?
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 17:14:40 -0800 (PST)

I finally succeeded in building Canorus on my Gentoo box, though I haven't
had time to play with it yet.

Some issues:
1) It claims it needs Qt 4.1, but it actually needs 4.2. (Build will fail
on a missing header with 4.1.)
2) I had to modify some of the cmake-generated makefiles to add the -lutil
flag when linking.  This is definitely an issue on Gentoo and from my
Googling I suspect it will be an issue on SuSE as well.
3. "make install" installed the Century Schoolbook and Emmentaler fonts in
a subdir of /usr/local/share/fonts. Lilypond now picks up that version of
at least one of the fonts instead of its own, and thereafter GS chokes on
a bad /findfont.  I haven't resolved this yet other than to (temporarily)
remove the Canorus font directory.