Re: another skyline problem

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: another skyline problem
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 21:35:22 +0100 (CET)

> > Well, it still doesn't work: I want to change Y-offset!
> >
> >   {
> >     \override DynamicText #'Y-offset = #5.0
> >     \once \override DynamicLineSpanner #'outside-staff-priority = ##f
> >     c2\ff
> >   }
>
> Change #'Y-offset on the DynamicLineSpanner too.

Yes, I got the same idea.  However, I would prefer that Y-offset were
relative to the original position instead of being relative to the
vertical staff center.  However, I can live with that.

> Did overriding DynamicText #'Y-offset work on earlier versions?

I don't know.  Just recently I've started to replace all
`extra-offset's with X- and Y-offsets so that they work with
skylining.

    Werner