Re: skyline docs

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: skyline docs
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:55:02 -0800

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
+* Skyline vertical placement::

What about `Vertical placement and collision issues'?

I like that; I was thinking about simply "collision avoidance".

+Intuitively, there are some objects in musical notation that belong
+to the staff and there are other objects that should be placed outside
+the staff. Objects [...]

Please always use two spaces after a full stop which ends a sentence.

I always follow this, but I believe that HTML and latex display it the same way as a single space. Not to suggest that our info-doc readers (all two of them) aren't important to us. :)

I'll be reading these docs in detail tomorrow, so further comments from me will need to wait.