Re: Help with git and LilyPond Tutorial

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Help with git and LilyPond Tutorial
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 02:09:14 -0800

Daniel Tonda wrote:
I don't know how to use git to get the tutorial and start working in it.

I already used git to download the web site to my computer, and used the commands on the http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=blob_plain;f=README;hb=web/master page, but no commits or translations yet. I'm just feeling around with git and have no experience with it.

Look in these archives for emails from me containing the word "git", then read a few responses. I went through this a few weeks ago, and their responses are just as relevant for you.