Re: Fret-diagrams context

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Fret-diagrams context
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 01:06:18 +0100

IIRC I recently added FretDiagrams context.

It's not documented, but can you have a look at the regtests to see if
it suits you?

2006/12/26, Carl D. Sorensen <address@hidden>:
Han-wen,

After trying to get the time to get around to developing a fret-diagrams
context for a couple of years, it's become apparent that I've got too
much other stuff going on to get to it.

I wonder what it might cost to sponsor defelopment of a fret-diagrams
context.  The fret-diagrams context would take a \chordmode sequence and
would produce fret diagrams.  I envision that fret diagrams would be
stored in a hash-table and indexed with a chord (the result of parsing a
chord in chordmode, I expect).

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys
address@hidden