Re: volta questions

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: volta questions
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 22:43:00 -0700

J.P. Mellor wrote:
I know there's some question about exactly when the vertical bar on
the right side of a (final) volta bracket should be printed.  Here's a
patch which produces the behavior I suggested -- print it unless the
bracket is broken or shortened.
What do you mean by shortened? I can't find any examples of mine where Lily prints the right vertical bar.

I propose that the right vertical bar not be printed unless the user specifies this less than normal behavior.

Have fun,

Paul