Priority 2 Translation of web site to spanish

From: Daniel Tonda
Subject: Priority 2 Translation of web site to spanish
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 05:01:13 -0600

I've finished the priority 3 files for the lilypond-web site:

According to the mail I sent about dangling directory, the files should be:

es/sponsor/index.html
es/sponsor/natura.html
es/sponsor/options.html
es/about/automated-engraving/applications.html
es/about/automated-engraving/benchmarking.html
es/about/automated-engraving/conclusion.html
es/about/automated-engraving/divide-and-conquer.html
es/about/automated-engraving/engraving.html
es/about/automated-engraving/formatting-architecture.html
es/about/automated-engraving/implementing-notation.html
es/about/automated-engraving/implementing-typography.html
es/about/automated-engraving/index.html
es/about/automated-engraving/input-format.html
es/about/automated-engraving/introduction.html
es/about/automated-engraving/problem-statement.html
es/about/automated-engraving/schubert.html
es/about/automated-engraving/scoring-esthetics.html
es/about/automated-engraving/software.html
es/about/automated-engraving/typography-features.html
es/about/faq.html
es/about/pubs.html
es/documentation.html
es/install/cygwin.html

I didn't touch the big-file, though, as per some comments I've been
reading about the possibility of removing it?

-----------------------------

¿The commitish id has changed for these files, this is the expected behaviour?

I added them to the git as per instructions:

git-rev-head HEAD | head -1, which shows a different committish than
the previous, but git didn't complain, so I assume I'm doing it right.

For each file:
scripts/check-translation.py <file>
git-update-index --add <file>

Checked which files wer to be commited via git-status, and finally:

git-commit -m "message"

¿After this commit, it is recommended to do the pull?

Attached is the bzipped archive.

--
Daniel Tonda C.