Re: German translation update

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: German translation update
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 18:34:02 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
Till Rettig <address@hidden> writes:

> Here is the patch!

This imported cleanly.  Thanks.  John Mandereau, our new Translation
Meister will be taking over from me.

Ok, will remember this. In fact I sent another patch a couple of hours later on to make up the mess in the testimonials.html page. Should I send it again to John, or will you still attach it?
I hope I got this now, so also the next patches will apply clean. Just saw that there would be needed some proof read of the pages. If somebody else feels like it...

So thanks for this good start in working on LilyPond!
Till