Re: About the possibility of including automatic transcription into lily

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: About the possibility of including automatic transcription into lilypond
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 02:02:46 -0700

Graham Percival wrote:
Gabriel Simões G. da Silva wrote:
My name is Gabriel Simões and right now I'm starting my master degree in electrical engineering, specializing in dsp and audio dsp.

I'm doing a Masters in computers science and music, so it's a highly related field. I don't know what you mean by "partitures", though.
A partitura is a score.

Paul Scott