RE: Changing fret-diagram muted string symbol

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: RE: Changing fret-diagram muted string symbol
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:47:39 -0600

Previously I have not been able to identify a syntax that would be consistent
with this.  Now I think I have identified something.  With the structure I have
in mind, I think this is doable.

> Another thing that is basic, IMO, is the option to print the
> fret-diagram landscaped. Not all the people write the chords
> with the strings vertical, some of us writes them horizontal,
> like when you look at the guitar while playing.

I think the changes to make the diagram landscaped may be large, but are
relatively straightforward.  I believe I can do this.

> Those are the most important things that could be improved.
> Are you saying that you are able to program that changes? That's good.

Yes, I think I can make these changes, as long as I can figure out the markup
technique.  Keep an eye out.

Carl