Re: tie to short when clef change at end of system?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: tie to short when clef change at end of system?
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:28:44 -0700

Added as

Wilbert Berendsen wrote:
I saw that a tie is not drawn upto the barline if there is a clef change in another staff. I think it is OK to end the tie when there is a clef change at the end of a system in the same staff, but that it is more beatiful to extend the tie a bit more if a clef change occurs in another staff. (I used 2.11.27 from todays git HEAD). Should I file this as a (li'l) bug?

\version "2.11.27"
\paper { ragged-right = ##t }
\score {<<
    \new Staff { a'1~ \break a' }
    \new Staff { c'4 d' e' f' \clef bass g a b c }
}

best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen