Re: license of Lilypond

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: license of Lilypond
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 00:12:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007, Elie Roux wrote:

Hello,

I'm the developper of gregorio (http://home.gna.org/gregorio/), a software under
GPLv3. I would like to integrate the font parmesan in it, and redistribute the
font under GPLv3. But I can't find in the site or in the source if the files are
"GPLv2" or "GPLv2 or later". In debian they say in the copyright file "GPLv2 or
later", but I'd like to know if it is official.

I guess somewhere it says "GPLv2 or later", but I am not 100% sure. Anyway, regarding the parmesan font, if it says "GPLv2" only, personally I am also fine with GPLv3.

Greetings,
Juergen

Thank you in advance,
--