Re: musicxml2ly patches for dynamic marks and hairpin crescende/diminuen

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: musicxml2ly patches for dynamic marks and hairpin crescende/diminuendo
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 23:35:56 +0200

Hi again,

More patches...

Am Freitag, 17. August 2007 schrieb Reinhold Kainhofer:
> > -) dynamic marks (given in a <direction> tag, assigned to the staff at a
> > given position in xml, not to a note like in lilypond)
>
> Fixed with musicxml2ly_03_dynamics.patch. In the LilyPondVoiceBuilder, I
> added a method to store any pending dynamics and print them out only after
> the next note or rest (everything with duration>0) is encountered.

Sorry, I sent the wrong patch. The correct one is attached now.

> > -) (de-)crescendo (begin/end also given in a <direction> tag, not
> > assigned to a particular note)
>
> Not yet done, will be done similar to the dynamics, just didn't find the
> time yet to write the code.

Patch attached as musicxml2ly_04_hairpins.patch
This patch also fixes some KeyError crashes and adds correct handling of
attributes (I found that they are never read into the dict, so I'm accessing
them as python attributes now)

Cheers,
Reinhold