Re: Emacs lilypond-mode

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Emacs lilypond-mode
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 03:41:55 -0700

Shelagh Manton wrote:
I am not sure of the procedure of drawing attention to work like this,
how or where to upload the file. I would appreciate if someone could
look over the file, try it out and see if it might be useful.
I can't help directly with this (I'm a vim guy with no emacs experience), and perhaps this is old news to you, but we have some info about emacs in the new Program Usage documentation (2.11 only). If you haven't seen it, take a look. The info might be old news to you, or it might even be incorrect (in which case, please suggest fixes), but the files referenced in those docs might give you some pointers.