Re: Emacs lilypond-mode

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Emacs lilypond-mode
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 14:22:16 +0200

Nice work! I wasn't aware of the skeleton feature in Emacs and have used
a more or less unmaintained Emacs package called dmacro for similar
purposes in other applications.

However, I hope you are aware of the interactive skeleton builder available for
Jedit in the LilyPondTool, see http://lilypondtool.organum.hu/.

   /Mats