Re: Syntax highlighting in LilyPad?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Syntax highlighting in LilyPad?
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 06:34:09 +0800

2007/9/21, Joe Neeman <address@hidden>:

> Why not just prepare some CDs with Java/jEdit or some other editor?

Yes; however installing a bunch of things on a computer that isn't
yours is a bit intrusive. The best thing I could come up with was a
Portable version of NotePad++ on a USB key.
But my point is LilyPond's do-it-yourself-in-one-click aspect, which
is remarkably well achieved in the win32 gub installation.

(btw I thought about making a LiveCD to demonstrate jEdit/LilyPondTool
etc.; however the JRE is still not-redistribuable AFAIK)

Valentin