Re: Git help

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Git help
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:04:32 +0200

It seems that the problem is that I changed MY_PATCH_LEVEL to rz1.
Problem is, that master just updated PATCH_LEVEL from 32 to 33, and because MY_PATCH_LEVEL and PATCH_LEVEL are defined right next to each other, the automerge fails.

I resolved the conflict manually.
Try again, Valentin.

What is the recommended way of doing this?
Do I really have to manually edit and push my own branch each time the master branch changes version?

-Rune