Re: Compiling lilypond on a Mac

From: Jared Grubb
Subject: Re: Compiling lilypond on a Mac
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 20:19:54 -0700

You were right. It turns out FONTCONFIG_FILE was pointing to something that didnt exist. I fixed it by doing:

* export FONTCONFIG_FILE=/etc/fonts/fonts.conf
* ./configure --with-ncsb-dir=/sw/share/ghostscript/fonts
* make && make test-baseline

and everything finally worked. Wow, that was an adventure getting things working on the Mac! Thanks for your help!

Jared