Re: Compiling lilypond on a Mac

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Compiling lilypond on a Mac
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 20:23:10 -0700

Jared Grubb wrote:

and everything finally worked. Wow, that was an adventure getting things working on the Mac! Thanks for your help!

I confess that I haven't really followed this, but this info would probably be good in the docs. Could you take a look at the Install chapter in Program Usage, and send detailed instructions as to how the docs should be changed?

(split instructions in to stuff for 1.2.2, 1.2.3, etc)
More here:
http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/documentation-adding