Re: OOPS Re: Spanish PO update

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: OOPS Re: Spanish PO update
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 17:32:17 +0200

Le mercredi 03 octobre 2007 à 11:11 +0200, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> > Hello. Here is a patch to update Spanish PO
> > http://www.paconet.org/lilypond-translation-es/0006-Spanish-program-PO-updated-mainly-usage-strings.patch
>
> Sorry, I forgot the Free Translation Project way of updating the PO file.
> Please, John, could you send it to them?

I'd like to, but I can't.  PO translations should be sent through the
FTP robot or the language team list; I'm not allowed to send lilypond
es.po to the robot.  If you forgot how to send the PO to the robot, see
guideliens for translators on translationproject.org, ask your language
team for support or send them the PO file in full.

By the way, I've updated lilypond.pot, so you'll receive a notice in a
few days.

Cheers,
John