Re: OOPS Re: Spanish PO update

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: OOPS Re: Spanish PO update
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 18:47:44 +0200

El Thu, 04 de Oct de 2007, a las 05:32:17PM +0200, John Mandereau dijo:
> Le mercredi 03 octobre 2007 à 11:11 +0200, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> > > Hello. Here is a patch to update Spanish PO
> > > http://www.paconet.org/lilypond-translation-es/0006-Spanish-program-PO-updated-mainly-usage-strings.patch
> >
> > Sorry, I forgot the Free Translation Project way of updating the PO file.
> > Please, John, could you send it to them?
>
> I'd like to, but I can't.  PO translations should be sent through the
> FTP robot or the language team list; I'm not allowed to send lilypond
> es.po to the robot.  If you forgot how to send the PO to the robot, see
> guideliens for translators on translationproject.org, ask your language
> team for support or send them the PO file in full.
>
> By the way, I've updated lilypond.pot, so you'll receive a notice in a
> few days.

A misunderstanding here. I'm sorry for not to have well said it. I meant
"Please, John, could you send the template to them?"

I didn't know that the POT had not changed since my last translation.

Do you think it is possible to submit further updates against the same POT?

And yes, (I think) I remember how to send the PO. Thanks!

--
Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org