Re: repo.or.cz, was Re: Copyright, new branches etc

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: repo.or.cz, was Re: Copyright, new branches etc
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 00:01:51 -0200

Hi,

thanks for this work!

There is an odd change going on in

  d94fe757a8a226d314f035572d58dfee9e084847
  fix documentation files for new fret-diagram-details

you've changed almost all of define-grobs.scm; can you double check
that your editor is not changing tabs & spaces at the start of the
line, and create a new commit, on top of

  f438e3328d83244cbfcd6db6812f0edb52b2e4e2
  update fret-diagram interface

?

I tried to merge in

  f438e3328d83244cbfcd6db6812f0edb52b2e4e2
  update fret-diagram interface

and got lots of hairy conflicts in

  scm/define-grob-properties.scm

can you merge the mainline in and resolve the conflicts so I can pull cleanly?

Thanks!