Re: quick addition before 2.11.35

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: quick addition before 2.11.35
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:42:45 +0100

Le jeudi 15 novembre 2007 à 12:40 -0800, Graham Percival a écrit :
> Hi John (or anybody),
>
> Could you merge this fix before 2.11.35 ?  It really helps the Learning
> Manual, and would simplify our jobs if these predefined commands made it
> into the .35 binary.
>
> http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff;h=8ddd9b224b19bdd45d7e160d357b8a8dc1eb6e24

Done.  I've also cherry-picked all other GDP changes.

'make web' fails on my box with current master; however, it seems than
Jan ran it succesfully with GUB, so I suspect this could be caused by my
new Fedora 8 installation with GS 8.60 (or old uncleaned files, but I
did 'make clean' and 'make web-clean' !?).

Cheers,
John