Re: quick addition before 2.11.35

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: quick addition before 2.11.35
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:53:31 -0800

John Mandereau wrote:
Done.  I've also cherry-picked all other GDP changes.

'make web' fails on my box with current master; however, it seems than
Jan ran it succesfully with GUB, so I suspect this could be caused by my
new Fedora 8 installation with GS 8.60 (or old uncleaned files, but I
did 'make clean' and 'make web-clean' !?).

Well, how did it fail?  What was the log message?

As a general rule, we should probably not merge GDP stuff if it can't be built.