Translation glossary

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Translation glossary
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:50:55 +0200

Hi John

I am more and more noticing that for really consequent translation work we really need a glossary of all the tricky words (that is, not only musical terms, but also those words that we agree on a specific word for the translation). This is even more important when there are more than one person working on the translation. I have this kind of file, but of course it changes all the way long when I discover that a term has been translated inconsequently and unify it. In fact one way would be to send these files forth and back. How do you handle this? Would there be objection to put this kind of reference file into the source tree? Maybe at Documentation/reference or Documentation/lang/reference?

What is your opinion?

Greetings
Till