Chromatic Notation Changes

From: Ray DeGennaro
Subject: Chromatic Notation Changes
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 15:13:50 -0600

I searched the docs and did a google search using "site:lilypond.org", but didn't see any information regarding the Chromatic Notation work done by Kevin Dalley <http://www.kelphead.org/chromatic/>. Has that been incorporated?

If not, I'd be willing to help, what would it take? Also, I can help with OS X development/testing, but it looks like that would consume a whole separate thread -- I've already read a number of the older threads and I'm not sure if an XCode port would truly be useful.

Ray