Re: Musicxml2ly and convert-ly localization

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Musicxml2ly and convert-ly localization
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 11:33:41 +0100

Till Rettig wrote:

John Mandereau schrieb:
Hi,

As I'm responsible for LilyPond translations, I'd like to mark more
message strings to be translated, especially in musicxml2ly and
convert-ly.

As for convert-ly, I've already marked messages that end "not smart
enough to convert...", and I wonder whether it's important to translate
conversion rules (i.e., "convert-ly -s" output); what do you translators
think?
This is a very good idea! How is the usage on windows, by the way? Can you drop the file accordingly to convert-ly as you drop it to the lilypond icon? Or do you have to go the way via the command line?
So far, it's only available via the command line.

  /Mats