Musicxml2ly and convert-ly localization

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Musicxml2ly and convert-ly localization
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:22:19 +0100

Hi,

As I'm responsible for LilyPond translations, I'd like to mark more
message strings to be translated, especially in musicxml2ly and
convert-ly.

Reinhold, are Musixml2ly messages stable enough so they can be marked
for translation?

As for convert-ly, I've already marked messages that end "not smart
enough to convert...", and I wonder whether it's important to translate
conversion rules (i.e., "convert-ly -s" output); what do you translators
think?

(Of course, all strings that look like "\foo -> \bar" won't be marked
for translation.)

Depending on your comments, I'll mark strings, update lilypond.pot and
send a notification to the Translation Project.

Cheers,
John