Re: [patch] Dynamics engraver / performer

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: [patch] Dynamics engraver / performer
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 00:07:51 -0300

Hi,

I don't mind this patch, but I prefer it be called PianoDynamics or
similar.  At some point (when there is time to properly fix the
dynamic engraver), this should be automatch, and we should have the
opportunity to change

  \context Dynamics \ff

  \context PianoStaff \ff

in convert-ly, but only for PianoStaff.  Are there other places where
a Dynamics could be used besides PianoStaff?