instrument names not always properly centered in .40

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: instrument names not always properly centered in .40
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:07:13 +0100

Hello,
I've seen that in .40 instrument names are centered by default;
however, there is some problem because the longest name does not set
the width of the column where the names are centered in (see sample
and preview)

\version "2.11.40"
<<
\new Staff {\set Staff.instrumentName = "Violin I" c'1}
\new Staff {\set Staff.instrumentName = "Violin II" c'1}
\new Staff {\set Staff.instrumentName = "Viola" c'1}
\new Staff {\set Staff.instrumentName = "Tromba marina" c'1}

\paper {
ragged-right=##t
%horizontal-shift = 5\cm
}