Bug bounty: #580 for EUR 50?

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Bug bounty: #580 for EUR 50?
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:09:06 -0600

Hi,

Reading through the list, it looks like Han-Wen is very busy indeed these days. So would it be appropriate for me to put out a small bounty for anyone interested in looking at issue #580? Say EUR 50?

The explanation is http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=580&sort=-id and is very easy to duplicate.

If anyone has the time and is interested, please let me know. I'd be very grateful for the fix because it will clean up a series of very beautiful trill spanners in my most recent score (which is now only days away from finishing!).

Have a good weekend, everyone.

Trevor.

--
Trevor Bača