Re: Bug bounty: #580 for EUR 50?

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: Bug bounty: #580 for EUR 50?
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 10:06:05 -0600

2008/2/23 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:
2008/2/22, Trevor Bača <address@hidden>:

> Reading through the list, it looks like Han-Wen is very busy indeed these
> days. So would it be appropriate for me to put out a small bounty for anyone
> interested in looking at issue #580? Say EUR 50?

OK, I've officially mention your offer in the tracker.

OK, much appreciated.

> If anyone has the time and is interested, please let me know. I'd be very
> grateful for the fix because it will clean up a series of very beautiful
> trill spanners in my most recent score (which is now only days away from
> finishing!).

Yes, I have a similar problem with the score I'm almost done with
(Rune has written a huge patch that precisely adds the feature I need,
but so far it never got merged...)

Anyway, thanks for the proposal.

Indeed. And I noticed that you upped the bounty to EUR 100. Cool! (I hate alignment bugs; really appreciate getting the help!)

--
Trevor Bača
address@hidden