Re: Proposal: rename pedals indications [patch attached]

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Proposal: rename pedals indications [patch attached]
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 23:47:26 +0200

Le dimanche 06 avril 2008 à 17:10 +0200, Valentin Villenave a écrit :
> 2008/4/6 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:
>
> >  Attached is a patch to change that (including convert-ly rules).

Hi Valentin,

Sorry for the delay!  I'm not convinced at all this change is abslutely
necessary, but as I don't use these commands in my scores, I trust you
that Up/Down for pedals might be confusing with other Up/Down commands.
If nobody whines against this change, I think you may push it, and don't
forget the NEWS entry.

> And here's the patch...

Looks good to me, except that it misses a NEWS entry.

Cheers,
John